GLP has well and truly commenced construction work on its second micro LNG Plant located 35km west of Chinchilla, Queensland. After the installation of the two LNG Storage Vessels, foundation works are progressing well with mechanical completion planned for the 3rd quarter of 2014. The project follows successful completion in 2010 of an identical plant located in Westbury, Tasmania. The Queensland plant will be the first of its type built on mainland Australia to produce LNG from CSG dedicated to provide an LNG highway.
- GLP GROUP is pleased to announce that we will be part of the prestigious gas refining and purification project in Latrobe Valley
- HAZER Group chooses GLP as its engineering partner for Commercialising Natural Gas to Hydrogen and Graphite
- Update on GLP’s installation of a new Fume Absorption Plant at Thales, Mulwala
- GLP progressing on Fume Absorption Plant for Thales
- GLP commencing fabrication on TEG Dehydration Package for Santos Limited
ammonia AOG AOG 2015 APPEA APPEA 2014 bhp billiton boc caltex carbon dioxide chinchilla co2 Condamine conference construct design desuperheaters Exhibit exhibition fabrication filtration gas plant GLP GLP Group glycol internals liquefied natural gas lng Melbourne methanol micro lng microLNG natural gas nickel Perth port campbell queensland refinery regenerator santos tasmania transport industry victoria water management westbury yabulu